- Log into PHPMyAdmin. (You can get your PHPMyAdmin URL inside your cPanel / HELM / Plesk)
- Select the database which you wish to backup from the drop down database menu at the left.
- Click on "Export" tab.
- Select Mysql table which you wish to export.
- Select Export Options.
- Enter a filename and compressions format.
- Click "Go".
- If you select Compressions = None, a query windows will appear and displaying the raw mysql query of your exported tables.
- If you select Compressions = "Zipped" or "GZipped", a pop up box will appear asking you to save the .sql file into your local drive.
Modified on: Mon, 29 May, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.